Get started using your ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce 2.
The ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce 2 comes with everything you need to get started with enjoying your new device. Check out what's included.
- Alcatel ONETOUCH Fierce™ 2
- USB Cable
- User Guide
There's a lot you can do with your new device, so here's a quick glance of some basic items to get you started.
No matter what you want to do with your new device, we have plenty of resources available to help you get on your way.
- Device tutorials (also known as simulators)
- Start guide (PDF attachment)
- User guide (PDF attachment)
When you first turn on your new device, you might see a setup wizard to help get you started. Take a look at the steps below to walk through the setup process.
- Insert the SIM card and battery.
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Setup Wizard.
- To skip the Setup guide, tap Skip all.
- Tap Get started.
- Select desired language:
- Tap Next.
- If desired, follow instructions to set up Wi-Fi.
- Tap Skip to bypass Wi-Fi setup.
- If desired, follow instructions to set up Google account.
- If desired, check the following boxes:
- Google's location service
- Location and Google search
- Tap Next.
- If desired, follow instructions to:
- Set up Voicemail
- Sign in to Email
- Sign in to Social Network
- Tap Go to Home screen to complete setup.
- To return to setup at any time, tap the Setup icon in the app tray.