Learn how to wipe the Alcatel OneTouch Evolve using the hardware keys. If the Alcatel OneTouch Evolve is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the Alcatel OneTouch Evolve storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold down the Volume up key and the Power button at the same time until the Select Boot Mode menu appears.
- If the arrow is not highlighting Recovery, press the Volume up button to point to Recovery.
- Press the Volume down button to select Recovery.
- Use the Power key to navigate to wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power button to select this option.
- Use the volume keys to navigate to Reboot system now, press the Power button to reboot the device.