Get started using your Alcatel Joy Tab Kids.
On this page:
The Alcatel Joy Tab comes with everything you need to get you started on your way to enjoying your new device.
- Alcatel Joy Tab
- Silicone bumper case
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
There's a lot you can do with your new device, so here's a quick glance of some basic items:
No matter what you want to do with your new device, we have plenty of resources available to help get you on your way.
When you first turn on your new device, you may see a setup wizard to help get started. Take a look at the steps below to help walk through the setup process if needed.
- Insert the SIM card into the device.
- At the Welcome screen, select the desired language, then tap START.
- Select desired mobile data settings, then tap NEXT.
- Data enabled
- Data roaming
- Tap one of the following for device setup:
- Copy your data
- Set up as new
- Select from the available Wi-Fi networks.
- Enter password (if prompted), then tap CONNECT.
- Follow prompts to enter current Google account details, or create a new Google account.
- If desired, follow prompts to add screen lock.
- Select desired Google services, then tap NEXT.
- If desired, follow the prompts to enable additional Google services.
- If desired, follow prompts to add additional email accounts.
- When the 'Setup complete' screen appears, tap FINISH.
- The device loads the home screen for use.
Take a look at the Switch to a new device page for steps on how to help transfer data from your old device to your new device.