The T-Mobile Network Test Drive iOS app is no longer available. Check out Network Pass instead.
On this page:
The T-Mobile Network Test Drive app was an iOS only based app that gave potential customers using a compatible unlocked iPhone the option to test our amazing network before joining. iOS users who still want to test drive our network prior to switching should check out Network Pass instead.
- Current T-Mobile, Sprint, and Metro by T-Mobile customers or customers of T-Mobile partners using the T-Mobile network are not eligible (former Test Drive customers must wait six (6) months for eligible to try another test drive).
- The Network Test Drive app will only work on Apple iPhone XS or newer with eSIM capabilities.
- Your Apple iPhone must be unlocked, must be on iOS 14.5 or higher, and not be using eSIM for your current provider.
- If you have an iPhone 12 or newer, you will get to experience T-Mobile's blazing fast 5G network.
- Network Test Drive is limites to 30 days or 30GB data, whichever occurs first.
- From the Home screen, select Settings.
- Select Cellular from the Settings menu.
- Select Secondary under Cellular Plans.
- Select Remove Cellular Plan.
- Select Remove T-Mobile Plan again to confirm.
- The T-Mobile plan has now been removed from your eSIM profile.
Limited time offer; subject to change; while supplies last. Non-T-Mobile customers only; 1 trial per user. Compatible device req'd. Data access for 30 days or 30GB, whichever is earlier; includes 200MB roaming. Your non-T-Mobile rate plan terms also apply. You may need to upgrade when you switch to get full coverage. Coverage not available in some areas. Not for international use. See Network Management Policies and Terms and Conditions (including arbitration provision) at T-Mobile.com for additional information.
Was this helpful?