Take these steps to download previous invoices, check your On Demand purchases, and more.
Looking for TVision LIVE, TVision VIBE, and TVision CHANNELS for T-Mobile postpaid wireless plans? Visit T-Mobile.com/TVision for details! The information on this page is only for supporting the TVision Home product.
- Log in to your Customer Portal.
- Scroll to Account and service.
- Choose View My Bill, or Payment History to view previous bills.
- From here, you can also view any recent account credits and On Demand purchases.
Your stored payment method is charged on the day of activation.
If you chose a professional installation, activation happens these ways (whichever comes first):
- The date that you activate your account through your Customer Portal.
- Or, the date of your professional installation.
If you opted to self-install, activation happens when you (whichever comes first):
- Activate your account through your Customer Portal.
- Install equipment and start watching TVision service.
- Or, automatically activates five days from the date you sign up for service.
I see a $79 hold on my card after sign-up—what is this?
You'll see a $79 temporary hold on your credit or debit card when you sign up for service—this is not a charge. These funds are usually released within three to five business days.
When am I charged for my On Demand purchases?
Your credit or debit card on file is charged within an hour after you purchase an On Demand title.
What happens if I add or remove optional programming in the middle of my monthly bill cycle?
Programming changes in the middle of your bill cycle show up on your current bill. For example, if you add a premium subscription in the middle of your bill cycle, you'll see a prorated charge for the portion of the current bill cycle that you had the premium subscription.
Why do I see multiple charges on my bill?
You'll see separate one-time charges for things like new equipment, On Demand purchases, or Pay-Per-View purchases. Your recurring monthly charges cover your TV package channels, any extra programming you've selected, and any extra set-top boxes or lite boxes.