• 7 September 2018
  • 11 replies

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 8 September 2018, 00:55

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

You're right about that. Did you call the number at the bottom? What  were you wanting to do? 

No, I want to see if my bill generated yet and look it over.  And I just got the Note 9 yesterday and wanted to see if that all was updated on my account.  I'll wait and let the reps help people with more pressing issues 😊 .  BTW, that is a cool splash page!  Better than an ungrafeful technical error message page!

Userlevel 3

Hey there! We're aware of this going on and Engineers are already working on getting it back up and running. Glad ya liked the error page though 😊

Userlevel 3

I just got word that the site should be back up and good to go. Please let me know if you're still having issues accessing my.t-mobile.com.

I'm able to log in now!  Thanks for the update!

I still cannot log on. it has been days.

me too. I just want to buy a simple mobile internet package. While the site is down. I have to call the prepad support line which is ridiculously long! over 1 hour of wait time, and at the end the rep. said my package is "no longer offered!" but the web site tells a different story! what's going on T- mobile?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Do you live far from a corporate T-Mobile store? I live about 7 miles north of one. I have never has any problems calling Custome Service (611), but I did get cut off from TROUBLESHOOTING several months ago. Perhaps a call to the store? Wish I could be of more help.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

"I have never has" should be HAD. The darn thing didn't offer any EDIT options. Go figure!

I'm having this issue as well. It never connects for me. 

There's issues with the site as soon as I try to log in error 504 error gateway pops. What's going on with t-mobile. Please get it together.