Get all the details you need about billing impacts when migrating your account from Sprint to T-Mobile.
Although T-Mobile and Sprint are now one, your final Sprint bill will not be combined with your new T-Mobile account.
- You may receive a partial bill from Sprint for your last month of service.
- Switching from Sprint to T-Mobile may change your billing period and / or due date.
Access up to 18 prior bills online, which even includes past Sprint bills.
- First, you’ll need to create a T-Mobile ID.
- Then log in to My T-Mobile or the T-Mobile app to view or download historical bills.
If AutoPay was not set up on your canceled Sprint account, you can still make a payment through any Sprint payment channel you’ve used in the past:
If AutoPay was set up on your Sprint account prior to activating T-Mobile service:
- Final payment will process through AutoPay.
- AutoPay will continue to work on your Sprint account for up to 90 days.
- Be sure to set up AutoPay with T-Mobile.
- Your saved AutoPay payment details from Sprint will not transfer to your T-Mobile account automatically.
- You may be eligible for an additional discount – log in to your My T-Mobile account to check eligibility.