Learn more about ViX+ ON US with T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile.
Beyond our great network, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile give you More benefits that matter to you so you can stay connected to what matters most. That's why we have partnered with ViX+ to give you ONE YEAR of ViX+ ON US exclusively on T-Mobile and Metro.
ViX+ is the new Spanish-language streaming service from TelevisaUnivision, with more than 10,000 hours of original series, exclusive movie premieres, premium and live sports, plus news and entertainment, live or on-demand. Enjoy ViX+ on the mobile app or on the web at vixplus.com and on up to 3 devices at a time.
Starting mid-August, eligible T-Mobile, Sprint and Metro customers on a qualifying plan will be able to redeem and get a year of ViX+ ON US!
- Active T-Mobile and Sprint postpaid consumer voice wireless, Home Internet customers (including T-Mobile for Business w/SSN customers) and Metro by T-Mobile customers on eligible voice plans qualify for a year of ViX+ ON US.
- Not eligible: Customers on an ineligible postpaid T-Mobile rate plan (Essentials, Simple Choice, etc.), T-Mobile Prepaid, Mobile Internet only accounts (tablets, laptops, hotspots, watches, etc.), Business accounts with more than 12 voice lines, and Government accounts are not eligible for ViX+ ON US.
- Limit of one ViX+ ON US redemption per account.
- Magenta and Magenta MAX
- Magenta 55+ and Magenta MAX 55+
- Magenta First Responder and Magenta MAX First Responder
- Magenta Military and Magenta MAX Military
- Magenta DHH and T-Mobile ONE DHH
- T-Mobile ONE and T-Mobile ONE Plus
- Magenta Amplified
- Small Business customers with up to 12 voice lines on Business Unlimited Advanced, Business Unlimited Ultimate, Business Unlimited+, Magenta for Business and Magenta MAX for Business
- Unlimited Basic, Plus Premium plans
- Unlimited Freedom
- Unlimited 55+
- Biz Unlimited
- Everything Data
- Unlimited My Way
- Unlimited Value Plan
- Unlimited Savings Plan
- Advantage Club
All current unlimited plans are eligible
- If you are a T-Mobile or Sprint customer, you can redeem and start enjoying all the entertainment of ViX+ beginning in mid-August by visiting promotions.t-mobile.com/Vix.
- If you are a Metro by T-Mobile customer, you can add the ViX+ feature to your account beginning in mid-August. This can be done via MyAccount, the MyMetro app, customer care, or in store.
This offer can be combined with the ViX+ 7-day trial.; however, this offer does not stack with other ViX+ coupon/code offers.
Yes! If you are on a qualifying plan you can combine ViX+ ON US with any of our current streaming offers. Speak to an Expert to see what else you qualify for.
As a ViX+ subscriber, you can stream ViX+ in the United States, Mexico and the rest of Latin America (excluding Brazil). Content may vary by the country you are currently streaming in.
You are not required to provide billing information at the time you sign up for the ViX+ account. Your subscription will not automatically renew at the end of your year ON US, and you may be prompted to add a debit or credit card in order to continue your ViX+ subscription. Make sure you have logged into your account directly in order to add a payment method. Neither T-Mobile nor Vix+ would ask you to enter a payment method directly outside your account.
Was this helpful?