Use this page to learn about TVision services from T-Mobile. You can also learn more at www.T-Mobile.com/TVision.
On this page:
Visit www.T-Mobile.com/TVision to learn more about TVision services, channels, and to see pricing. See below for a summary.
- TVision LIVE: Gives you the latest in live sports and news. Plus, get access to the Video-On-Demand library with over 10K shows and movies that you can watch on THREE screens at a time and 100 hours of DVR storage. Choose from three unique TVision LIVE packages: Live TV, Live TV+, and Live Zone.
- TVision VIBE: It’s the lowest price for a great selection of channels from many of the most-watched networks on TV, including thousands of programs on demand, on two simultaneous streams.
- TVision CHANNELS: Create your own unique lineup with a-la-carte streaming services with one bill, one login and one place to manage it all in the T-Mobile app or online, starting with STARZ, Showtime and EPIX.
- TVision LIVE: Go to the channel lineup page and input your ZIP code to see available channels in your area.
- TVision VIBE: Go to https://www.t-mobile.com/tvision/services/vibe to see available channels.
- TVision CHANNELS: Go to https://www.t-mobile.com/tvision/services/premium-channels to see available channels.
If you've got a postpaid wireless plan with a voice line, you can get TVision services! You'll simply add a TVision service to your account, download the app, and start watching on a supported device. Here's what you need to do:
- Make sure you've got a T-Mobile ID and you're set up as the Primary Account Holder (PAH) or that you've got full permissions for the account.
- Go to My T-Mobile (Android or Apple) or the T-Mobile app (Android only) and log in.
- Click the Account tab > line details > Manage data & add-ons.
- Select your desired TVision service(s) then click Continue
- Accept the service agreement.
- Tap the Play store or App store button to download the TVision app if you don't have it already. You'll also get a text message with a link to download.
- Login to the app with your T-Mobile ID and start using the app on your Android and Apple mobile devices or smart TV/streaming device.
- Note that it may take up to two hours for TVision to be available after adding.
For Sprint customers: The TVision app requires that you use a T-Mobile ID to login. First add a TVision service to your account on Sprint.com, then click the link in the SMS that's sent to your phone after TVision service has been added. Enter your email address, confirm TVision services, and click Continue. You’ll be redirected to the T-Mobile site to complete T-Mobile ID creation.
- Download the TVision app from your app store to how watch all your shows, movies, and channels.
- The app is available on Android phones and tablets (5.1+), Apple iPhone and iPad (iOS 11+), and many Smart TVs and streaming devices (see below).
- For guides on using the app, see Smart TVs and streaming devices and Android and Apple mobile devices.
- Your T-Mobile ID login will not work on other streaming apps (such as trying to log into a STARZ app with your TVision login).
- Any line on the account can sign into the TVision app with their T-Mobile ID.
- Channel and show on-demand availability are subject to change.
- TVision services are only available in the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories, Puerto Rico, and internationally)
- You cannot download videos (including DVR videos) for offline viewing.
The following devices are supported for using the TVision app. If you're not sure if your device/model is supported or how to check versions, visit your device's manufacturer's website.
Mobile phones and tablets
- Android phones and tablets (software 5.1+)
- Apple iPhones and iPads (software iOS 11+)
Smart TVs & streaming devices
- TVision HUB
- Apple TV 4K
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K.
- Nvidia Shield
- Google TV
- Stream limits: An error message appears if attempting to stream on more than three screens for TVision LIVE and two screens for TVision VIBE.
- Streaming location: TVision services can only be streamed from one IP address on a TV at a time. This means if someone is trying to stream it on a TV from another location outside of the location of the first streamer, they won't be able to.
- Channel availability / leaving home area: TVision services on-demand channel and show on-demand availability are subject to change. If you leave your home area and attempt to streamTVision services, some channels may no longer be available. See Channel Support for details.
- Downloading videos: Downloading any video for offline viewing is unavailable.
- Data usage: When connected to the T-Mobile network, data usage will align with the wireless plan. When connected to the home network, data usage will align to the home network
- Parental controls: You can enable a PIN to view mature content (steps vary by Android OS, Apple iOS, and Streaming devices/TVs). This applies to all profiles on the account.
- Profiles: You can have up to 10 profiles to remember bookmarks in content.