Use this page to learn about TVision services from T-Mobile. You can also learn more at www.T-Mobile.com/TVision.
- Download the TVision app from your app store to how watch all your shows, movies, and channels.
- The app is available on Android phones and tablets (5.1+), Apple iPhone and iPad (iOS 11+), and many Smart TVs and streaming devices (see below).
- For guides on using the app, see Smart TVs and streaming devices and Android and Apple mobile devices.
- Your T-Mobile ID login will not work on other streaming apps (such as trying to log into a STARZ app with your TVision login).
- Any line on the account can sign into the TVision app with their T-Mobile ID.
- Channel and show on-demand availability are subject to change.
- TVision services are only available in the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories, Puerto Rico, and internationally)
- You cannot download videos (including DVR videos) for offline viewing.
The following devices are supported for using the TVision app. If you're not sure if your device/model is supported or how to check versions, visit your device's manufacturer's website.
Mobile phones and tablets
- Android phones and tablets (software 5.1+)
- Apple iPhones and iPads (software iOS 11+)
Smart TVs & streaming devices
- Stream limits: An error message appears if attempting to stream on more than three screens for TVision LIVE and two screens for TVision VIBE.
- Streaming location: TVision services can only be streamed from one IP address on a TV at a time. This means if someone is trying to stream it on a TV from another location outside of the location of the first streamer, they won't be able to.
- Channel availability / leaving home area: TVision services on-demand channel and show on-demand availability are subject to change. If you leave your home area and attempt to streamTVision services, some channels may no longer be available. See Channel Support for details.
- Downloading videos: Downloading any video for offline viewing is unavailable.
- Data usage: When connected to the T-Mobile network, data usage will align with the wireless plan. When connected to the home network, data usage will align to the home network
- Parental controls: You can enable a PIN to view mature content (steps vary by Android OS, Apple iOS, and Streaming devices/TVs). This applies to all profiles on the account.
- Profiles: You can have up to 10 profiles to remember bookmarks in content.