As a T-Mobile or Sprint customer you can enjoy a discount on all your favorite movies and TV shows with YouTube TV or Philo TV.
- Must be a T-Mobile or Sprint customer with a postpaid consumer account.
- Account must remain current on an eligible plan to retain discount.
- Prepaid, Mobile Internet, and Businesses/Government accounts are not eligible for these offers.
- For a limited time, T-Mobile and Sprint customers are eligible to receive:
- $10 discount on YouTube TV every month for 12 months
- Get 3 months of YouTube Premium on Us
- You will be required to create or sign into your Google account and provide your billing information-including a credit or debit card-at the time of redemption.
- Existing YouTube TV customers: You will need to cancel the current subscription and re-sign up after the cancelation is completed at the end of the bill cycle. You can then use the unique link to apply your coupon code for the discount/free trial.
- Visit https://promotions.t-mobile.com/TV.
- Enter your T-Mobile or Sprint Mobile number.
- Select one of the available offers:
- YouTube TV
- YouTube Premium
- Log in with your T-Mobile ID or Sprint ID.
- Review Promotion Terms and select Continue.
- Confirm your personal details.
- Select Redeem Now. You will be prompted to log into your Youtube account.
- To redeem additional offers, select Start a new submission.
YouTube TV app
- Select your profile picture in the YouTube mobile app.
- Select Help.
- Click on the question mark icon next your profile picture.
- Click Contact Us to chat, email or request a callback.
For a limited time, T-Mobile and Sprint customers are eligible to receive $10 discount on Philo TV every month for 12 months.
- Visit https://promotions.t-mobile.com/philo.
- Enter your T-Mobile or Sprint mobile number.
- Log in with your T-Mobile ID or Sprint ID.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions and continue.
- If you’re eligible you will see a direct link that will redirect to Philo to redeem the offer directly with Philo.
Contact Philo directly at philo.com/contact to reach a member of their support team via chat, phone or email.
Standard YouTube TV free trial + $10 off/mo. for 12 months
Subscription automatically renews at $64.99/mo. after first year. YouTube TV offer is available to current T-Mobile Wireless and Home Internet service customers.
Limited-time offer; subject to change. Promotion open to participants subscribing to T-Mobile Wireless or Home Internet service. Offer redeemable where YouTube TV is available. Standard free trial available for new YouTube TV subscribers who have never participated in a YouTube TV trial. Discount offer available for all T-Mobile customers, regardless if user has enrolled in YouTube TV in the past. Local channel availability may vary. Promotional value of subscription(s) nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash. Valid payment form req'd at sign-up. User will receive standard free trial, if eligible, and then be charged discounted price of $54.99 per month for 12 months before being charged price of $64.99/month or then current monthly subscription price. Cancel any time before standard free trial is over at no charge. No refunds for partial billing periods are available. Must be 18 years or older and in the 50 United States. Excludes T-Mobile for Business customers. Google account required. YouTube reserves the right to change or cancel the offer at any time. Full terms here:
3 months YouTube Premium
Subscription automatically renews at $11.99/mo. (or then current price) at end of trial. YouTube Premium offer is available to current T-Mobile Wireless and Home Internet service customers.
Limited-time offer; subject to change. This YouTube Premium 3-month free trial promotion is open to participants in the United States subscribing to T-Mobile Wireless or Internet service. Excludes T-Mobile for Business customers. If you are currently subscribed to YouTube Premium you will need to cancel and reactivate your subscription to take advantage of this offer. Valid form of payment required at sign-up, but you will not be charged until the trial period expires. At the end of the trial period, you will be automatically charged the individual subscription price, currently $11.99/monthly on a monthly recurring basis. You can cancel your trial at no charge at any time before the trial is over. No refunds for partial billing period are available. Offer requires a Google account.
Full terms: https://www.youtube.com/premium/restrictions
Philo TV $10/month discount for one year
Subscription automatically renews at $25/mo. after first year. Philo TV offer available to current T-Mobile Wireless and Home Internet service customers.
Limited-time offer; subject to change. Offered by T-Mobile only to T-Mobile wireless or Home Internet customers (excluding business customers) who are residents of the 50 U.S., 18+ (“Customers”). Eligible Customers receive a 7-day free trial of Philo and $10 off/month for 12 months (regularly $25/mo) or then current monthly subscription price thereafter. Limit (1) Offer per Customer, one-time use only. Offer/discount is non-transferable, may not be resold or redeemed for cash, and may not be combined with other offers, discounts, or promotions (unless expressly permitted by Philo). Discount ends if T-Mobile account is terminated; Philo subscription automatically reverts to the current full subscription price. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Valid payment information and subscription required to redeem Offer. If you do not cancel during the applicable trial period (7-day free or 12-month discounted), you will be charged the applicable monthly amount plus taxes on a recurring basis after the trials end. Go to your Philo account page to cancel. Cancellation takes effect on the next monthly billing date (no refunds for partial billing periods). Redemption of this Offer constitutes acceptance of these Terms and all applicable Terms and Conditions, see philo.com/terms/#philo-promotions for more details. T-Mobile reserves the right to modify this Offer at any time. Philo reserves the right to modify or cancel this Offer at any time. Void where taxed, prohibited, or restricted.
Was this helpful?