T-Mobile has different types of Prepaid plans to fit your needs. If you're already on a prepaid plan, but you're looking at moving to a postpaid plan, read about switching to a postpaid plan.
- A credit check is not required, and no deposit is needed to activate service.
- Coverage only included when within the domestic U.S.
- Whenever your account reaches $10 or less, you'll hear your balance every time you place a call. When you have less than 1 minute of talk time remaining on your account, you'll hear warning tones on your phone. Learn how to refill your Prepaid account.
- When purchasing downloaded content, you'll need to use a credit or debit card. Contact your financial institution about any billing concerns related to the specific download. If you need help with an app, contact the third-party content provider.
The benefits of T-Mobile ONE are also available on a domestic prepaid plan.
T-Mobile ONE Domestic only includes:
- Unlimited nationwide talk.
- Unlimited domestic messaging (SMS/MMS).
- Unlimited 4G LTE smartphone data.
- Unlimited 3G Smartphone Mobile HotSpot (SMHS).
- 200 MB domestic data roaming.
- International roaming and calling is available. Check rates.
For an additional fee, you can add these services:
- Stateside International calling: You get unlimited calling to landlines in 70+ countries from the US, Mexico, and Canada, as well as unlimited calling and texting to mobile numbers in many countries from the US, Mexico, and Canada.
- Simply Prepaid Mexico & Canada services: Calling, texting and data benefits designed exclusively for Mexico & Canada.
See pricing and compare our current prepaid plans. Or, if you're looking for information about our postpaid plans, read about T-Mobile ONE.
How do I sign up?
If you are new to T-Mobile, you can sign up online or by calling 1-800-TMOBILE. If you already have a T-Mobile Prepaid account, you can log in to your My T-Mobile account or dial 611 to contact Customer Service.
What if I need extra lines?
If you need extra lines, the T-Mobile ONE Domestic Only for Prepaid plan is eligible for a discount when you add additional lines with the T-Mobile ONE Domestic Only for Prepaid plan on the same account. Check out for more details.
To learn about current offers and additional prepaid services, see pricing and compare our current prepaid plans.
Limited time offer; subject to change. Plus taxes and fees. $10 SIM starter kit may be required per line. Not eligible for AutoPay discount or KickBack. Capable device required for some features. U.S. roaming and on-network data allotments differ: includes 200MB roaming. Unlimited talk & text features for direct communications between 2 people; others (e.g., conference & chat lines, etc.) may cost extra. Unlimited high-speed data US only; no international data or features. Features available until 30th day; if sufficient balance, services automatically renew at expiration. If balance is insufficient to renew all lines on your account for 120 days, all lines will be suspended for 30 days. If you have an account balance, all lines will convert to Pay As You Go for 30 day increments with $3/mo. for 30 voice min./SMS messages per line. After your account balance is depleted, then account is suspended. When you switch between plan options or renew a monthly plan, features or credits associated with your prior plan option will no longer be available, and you are not able to switch back to some plan options. Some plan options will not allow early renewal or permit use of features after included amounts are depleted. If you transfer your number to another carrier, account will be deactivated and no service will be available. T-Mobile ONE Prepaid not available for hotspots and some other data-first devices. Video streams at up to 1.5Mbps unless you have an HD Day Pass. Optimization may affect speed of video downloads; does not apply to video uploads. For best performance, leave any video streaming applications at their default automatic resolution setting. Tethering: Tethering at max 3G. For small fraction of customers using over 50 GB per month, primary data usage must be on smartphone or tablet. Smartphone and tablet usage is prioritized over Mobile Hotspot Service (tethering) usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on smartphones and tablets. Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our network. No cash redemption value. Non-refundable. Devices sold for use on T-Mobile prepaid service are to be activated on that service, not transferred for resale, modification, or export. Coverage not available in some areas. Network Management: Service may be slowed, suspended, terminated, or restricted for misuse, abnormal use, interference with our network or ability to provide quality service to other users, or significant roaming. During congestion, the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo. may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization. On-device usage is prioritized over tethering usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on device. See T-Mobile.com/OpenInternet for details. See Terms and Conditions (including arbitration provision) at www.T-Mobile.com for additional information. T-Mobile and the magenta color are registered trademarks of Deutsche Telekom AG. ©2018 T-Mobile USA, Inc.