Get help with the T-Mobile MultiLine app. For steps on using the admin tool, check out T-Mobile MultLline Admin Tool.
On this page:
- The latest software on your Android or iOS device
- Must be subscribed to T-Mobile MultiLine
Make sure to keep your invitation in a safe place; you’ll need it if you must reinstall the MultiLine app.
- Access the invitation email and choose one of the activation methods:
- If you’re your mobile device, select to Download and Activate.
- On a desktop computer, scan the QR code with your phone’s camera.
- You can also activate manually with the provided credentials.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete setup, which may include:
- Downloading and installing the app
- Accepting permissions for the app
- Entering a one-time PIN sent to your mobile device
- Entering your username and password for manual activation
- Once you’re set up, check out videos on using MultiLine for Android or iPhone.
Get additional details on finding and using your invitation. Contact your MultiLine administrator if you lose your invitation request.
- Making calls
- Call handling (DND, Call Forward)
- Click-to-Dial numbers / conference codes
- Caller ID
Can’t use your phone? Use MutliLine Desktop on your computer!
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Was this helpful?