ONE Plus provides extra benefits on top of what you're already getting with ONE Plan for just $10 more per month when you add it to every talk & text line on your family plan (a $5 discount off the $15 regular price).
ONE Plus amps up the standard ONE Plan for an additional cost. Here's what you get in addition to everything your ONE Plan already offers for your phone or tablet:
- Unlimited HD streaming in the U.S. (must be manually activated)
- 20 GB of high-speed mobile hotspot data with unlimited 3G data
- 2x the data speed abroad - In 210+ countries and destinations (approx. 256 kbps)
- Unlimited in-flight Wi-Fi on Gogo-enabled flights to, from, or within the U.S. *
- Voicemail to Text - Read voicemails on the go *
- Name ID - Identify calls from unknown numbers *
*not available for tablets
- ONE Plus is $10 more per month when you add it to every talk & text line on your family plan (a $5 discount off the $15 regular price)
- Only lines that include ONE Plus will experience the ONE Plus benefits.
- Individual services – such as Voicemail to Text, Name ID, and Gogo in-flight – cannot be deactivated or removed from ONE Plus.
- Previous versions of ONE Plus may include different benefits than listed on this page. Previous versions are no longer available.
To get ONE Plus, you need to be on an existing ONE Plan, ONE Plan Military, ONE Plan Unlimited 55+, or ONE Plan w/ ONE Plus and you can then follow steps to Change your services.
- Not on ONE Plan? You'll want to check out our latest and greatest plan: Magenta - and you can add PlusUp to that!
- New to T-Mobile? You can sign up online at T-Mobile.com, by visiting a retail store, or by calling 1-800-TMOBILE.
Data speed experience: Learn more at Internet Services | T-Mobile’s Broadband Internet Access Services.
ONE Plus General Terms: Postpaid only. Qualifying service required. Capable device & activation required to experience HD. Video streams in native resolution; some content providers may not stream their services in HD. Int’l Service: Coverage not available in some areas; we are not responsible for our partners’ networks. Standard speeds approx. 256 Kbps. Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our U.S. network. Device must register on our U.S. network before international use. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming. Tethering: 20GB high-speed data then unlimited at max 3G speeds. Name ID: Capable device req’d; information for some unknown numbers not available. Gogo: Wi-Fi & texting on Gogo-equipped flights of U.S.-based airlines requires a capable smartphone. Wi-Fi Calling functionality, valid e911 address, & 1 prior Wi-Fi call w/ current SIM card req’d for SMS/MMS/VVM. Pricing: Price requires ONE Plus for all lines on 2+ line account. Coverage not available in some areas. Network Management: Service may be slowed, suspended, terminated, or restricted for misuse, abnormal use, interference with our network or ability to provide quality service to other users, or significant roaming. On all T-Mobile plans, during congestion the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo. may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization. On-device usage is prioritized over tethering usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on device. See T-Mobile.com/OpenInternet for details. See Terms and Conditions (including arbitration provision) at www.T-Mobile.com for additional information.
Was this helpful?