This document is a historical reference for customers who are still on the older ONE Plan and have not moved to the new Magenta plan. For current plans, refer to Find the right plan for you.
- These plans are no longer available for new activation.
- T-Mobile ONE was available for phones, tablets, and wearables.
- T-Mobile ONE plans offer discounts for Active Duty Military and 55+ verified accounts.
- Features and included services may vary by account type.
- Unlimited Talk, Text and high speed data on our network
- Monthly regulatory fees and sales taxes on your service plan included in the price
- Netflix Standard 2-screen HD plan with 2+ qualifying lines
- Stream unlimited video at DVD-quality, 480p. Unlimited HD Video passes can be added to enhance your video streaming
- Stream unlimited music
- Texting & data, up to 128 kbps, abroad in 210+ countries & destinations
- In-flight texting + 1 hour of Wi-Fi on Gogo®-enabled flights to, from, or within the U.S.
- Unlimited calling, texting, and data in Mexico and Canada with up to 5GB of high-speed data, then 2G speed, at no extra charge
- Mobile hotspot data at max 3G speeds
You can amp up the standard ONE Plan experience by adding ONE Plus to your line for an additional cost. Add ONE Plus to all your talk & text lines and get a discount for your family. Only lines that include ONE Plus will experience the ONE Plus benefits.
Here's what you get with ONE Plus in addition to all your ONE Plan benefits listed above:
- 20GB of high-speed mobile hotspot in the US
- Unlimited 3G mobile hotspot after 20GB up to 600 kbps
- Unlimited HD streaming while in the US which requires activation
- Unlimited data at 2x speeds in 210+ destinations abroad up to 256 kbps
- Unlimited Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi - on Gogo®-enabled flights to, from, or within the U.S.
- Voicemail to Text - Read voicemails on the go
- Name ID - Identify calls from unknown numbers
Limited time offer; subject to change. Unlimited 55+ General Terms: Postpaid only. Max 2 voice lines. Participating retail locations (and for existing customers, Care) only. Credit approval, deposit, and $25 SIM starter kit or, in stores & on customer service calls, $20 upgrade support charge may be required. Not eligible for Netflix On Us, Kickback, Insider Hookup or discounts. Not combinable with other accounts or rate plans. Capable device required for some features. U.S. roaming and on-network data allotments differ: includes 200MB roaming. Unlimited talk & text features for direct communications between 2 people; others (e.g., conference & chat lines, etc.) may cost extra. Not available for hotspots and some other data-first devices. Video streams at up to 1.5Mbps unless you have an HD Day Pass. Optimization may affect speed of video downloads; does not apply to video uploads. For best performance, leave any video streaming applications at their default automatic resolution setting. Tethering at max 3G. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming. For the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo., primary data usage must be on smartphone or tablet. Smartphone and tablet usage is prioritized over Mobile Hotspot Service (tethering) usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on smartphones and tablets. AutoPay Pricing: Without AutoPay, $5 more/line. May not be reflected on 1st bill. Int’l Roaming: Usage may be taxed in some countries. Calls from Simple Global countries over Wi-Fi are $.20/min. (no charge for Wi-Fi calls to US, Mexico and Canada). Standard speeds approx. 128Kbps. Unlimited high-speed data US only. In Canada/Mexico, up to 5GB high-speed data then unlimited at up to 128kbps. Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our network. Device must register on our network before international use. Gogo: on U.S.-based airlines; Wi-Fi Calling functionality, valid e911 address, & 1 prior Wi-Fi call w/ current SIM card req’d for messaging. Coverage not available in some areas; we are not responsible for our partners’ networks. Network Management: Service may be slowed, suspended, terminated, or restricted for misuse, abnormal use, interference with our network or ability to provide quality service to other users, or significant roaming. On all T-Mobile plans, during congestion the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo. may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization. On-device usage is prioritized over tethering usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on device. See T-Mobile.com/OpenInternet for details. See Terms and Conditions (including arbitration provision) at www.T-Mobile.com for additional information.
Was this helpful?