This document is a historical reference for customers who are still on the older ONE Plan and have not moved to the new Magenta plan. For current plans, refer to Find the right plan for you.
- These plans are no longer available for new activation.
- T-Mobile ONE was available for phones, tablets, and wearables.
- T-Mobile ONE plans offer discounts for Active Duty Military and 55+ verified accounts.
- Features and included services may vary by account type.
- Unlimited Talk, Text and high speed data on our network
- Monthly regulatory fees and sales taxes on your service plan included in the price
- Netflix Standard 2-screen HD plan with 2+ qualifying lines
- Stream unlimited video at DVD-quality, 480p. Unlimited HD Video passes can be added to enhance your video streaming
- Stream unlimited music
- Texting & data, up to 256 kbps, abroad in 215+ countries & destinations
- In-flight texting + 1 hour of Wi-Fi on Intelsat-enabled flights to, from, or within the U.S.
- Unlimited calling, texting, and data in Mexico and Canada with up to 5GB of high-speed data, then 2G speed, at no extra charge
- Mobile hotspot data at max 3G speeds
You can amp up the standard ONE Plan experience by adding ONE Plus to your line for an additional cost. Add ONE Plus to all your talk & text lines and get a discount for your family. Only lines that include ONE Plus will experience the ONE Plus benefits.
Here's what you get with ONE Plus in addition to all your ONE Plan benefits listed above:
- 20GB of high-speed mobile hotspot in the US
- Unlimited 3G mobile hotspot after 20GB up to 600 kbps
- Unlimited HD streaming while in the US which requires activation
- Unlimited data at 2x speeds in 215+ destinations abroad up to 256 kbps
- Unlimited in-flight Wi-Fi on eligible flights to, from, or within the U.S.
- Voicemail to Text - Read voicemails on the go
- Name ID - Identify calls from unknown numbers
Submit U.S. military verification within 45 days at my.t-mobile.com/profile; otherwise your plan will become ONE Plan at an additional cost of up to $20/line per month. Military individual must be account holder & account must maintain valid military line. Limited time offer; subject to change. At participating locations. Credit approval, deposit, and $25 SIM starter kit or, in stores & on customer service calls, assisted support charges may be required. May not be combined with other promotions/discounts and features; existing customers who switch may lose certain benefits. U.S. roaming and on-network data allotments differ: includes 200MB U.S. roaming. Unlimited talk & text features for direct communications between 2 people; others (e.g., conference & chat lines, etc.) may cost extra. Unlimited high-speed data US only. In Canada/Mexico, up to 5GB high-speed data then unlimited at up to 128kbps. Not available for hotspots and some other data-first devices. Capable device required for some features. Netflix: Starting July 5, 2019 ONE Plan customers with the Netflix benefit will see an additional $2/mo. charge due to a Netflix price increase. ONE Plus is not affected. See details and options. Video streams at up to 1.5Mbps. Optimization may affect speed of video downloads; does not apply to video uploads. For best performance, leave any video streaming applications at their default automatic resolution setting. Tethering at max 3G. Smartphone and tablet usage is prioritized over tethering usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on smartphones and tablets. AutoPay Pricing for lines 1-8. Without AutoPay, $5 more/line. May not be reflected on 1st bill. Int'l Roaming: Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our network. Device must register on our network before international use. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming. Usage may be taxed in some countries. Calls from Simple Global countries, including over Wi-Fi, are $.25/min. (no charge for Wi-Fi calls to US, Mexico and Canada). Standard speeds approx. 128Kbps without Plus; with Plus approx. 256 Kbps. Plus: Turn on HD daily. Video streams in native resolution which may not be HD. Gogo: on U.S.-based airlines; Wi-Fi Calling functionality, valid e911 address, & 1 prior Wi-Fi call w/ current SIM card required for messaging. Coverage not available in some areas; we are not responsible for our partners' networks. Network Management: Service may be slowed, suspended, terminated, or restricted for misuse, abnormal use, interference with our network or ability to provide quality service to other users, or significant roaming. During congestion, the small fraction of customers using >50GB/month may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to prioritization. For these customers, primary data usage must be on smartphone or tablet. See T-Mobile.com/OpenInternet for data management details.
Was this helpful?