This document is a historical reference for customers who are still on the older ONE Plan and have not moved to the new Magenta plan. For current plans, refer to Find the right plan for you.
- These plans are no longer available for new activation.
- T-Mobile ONE was available for phones, tablets, and wearables.
- T-Mobile ONE plans offer discounts for Active Duty Military and 55+ verified accounts.
- Features and included services may vary by account type.
- Unlimited Talk, Text and high speed data on our network
- Monthly regulatory fees and sales taxes on your service plan included in the price
- Netflix Standard 2-screen HD plan with 2+ qualifying lines
- Stream unlimited video at DVD-quality, 480p. Unlimited HD Video passes can be added to enhance your video streaming
- Stream unlimited music
- Texting & data, up to 128 kbps, abroad in 210+ countries & destinations
- In-flight texting + 1 hour of Wi-Fi on Gogo®-enabled flights to, from, or within the U.S.
- Unlimited calling, texting, and data in Mexico and Canada with up to 5GB of high-speed data, then 2G speed, at no extra charge
- Mobile hotspot data at max 3G speeds
You can amp up the standard ONE Plan experience by adding ONE Plus to your line for an additional cost. Add ONE Plus to all your talk & text lines and get a discount for your family. Only lines that include ONE Plus will experience the ONE Plus benefits.
Here's what you get with ONE Plus in addition to all your ONE Plan benefits listed above:
- 20GB of high-speed mobile hotspot in the US
- Unlimited 3G mobile hotspot after 20GB up to 600 kbps
- Unlimited HD streaming while in the US which requires activation
- Unlimited data at 2x speeds in 210+ destinations abroad up to 256 kbps
- Unlimited Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi - on Gogo®-enabled flights to, from, or within the U.S.
- Voicemail to Text - Read voicemails on the go
- Name ID - Identify calls from unknown numbers
ONE Plan Mobile Internet Service: Postpaid only. Credit approval, deposit and $25 SIM starter kit or, in stores & on customer service calls, $20 upgrade support charge may be required. AutoPay Pricing: For lines 1-8. Without AutoPay, $5 more/ line. May not be reflected on 1st bill. U.S. roaming and on-network data allotments differ: includes 200 MB roaming. Partial megabytes rounded up. Unlimited high-speed data US only. In Canada/Mexico, up to 5GB high-speed data then unlimited at up to 128kbps. Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our U.S. network. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming. Communications with premium-rate numbers not included. Video streaming at up to 1.5Mbps; may affect speed of video downloads. For best performance, leave video streaming applications at default automatic resolution setting. Tethering: Tethering at max 3G speeds. For the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo., majority of data usage must be on tablet. Tablet usage is prioritized over tethering usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on tablet. See T-Mobile.com/OpenInternet for data management details. Plan not available for hotspots and some other data-first devices. ONE Plus General Terms: Postpaid only. Qualifying service required. Capable device & activation required to experience HD. Video streams in native resolution; some content providers may not stream their services in HD. Int’l Service: Coverage not available in some areas; we are not responsible for our partners’ networks. Standard speeds approx. 256 Kbps. Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our U.S. network. Device must register on our U.S. network before international use. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming. Tethering: 20GB high-speed data then unlimited at max 3G speeds. Name ID: Capable device req’d; information for some unknown numbers not available. Gogo: Wi-Fi & texting on Gogo-equipped flights of U.S.-based airlines requires a capable smartphone. Wi-Fi Calling functionality, valid e911 address, & 1 prior Wi-Fi call w/ current SIM card req’d for SMS/MMS/VVM. Pricing: Price requires ONE Plus for all lines on 2+ line account. Coverage not available in some areas. Network Management: Service may be slowed, suspended, terminated, or restricted for misuse, abnormal use, interference with our network or ability to provide quality service to other users, or significant roaming. On all T-Mobile plans, during congestion the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo. may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization. See Terms and Conditions (including arbitration provision) at www.T-Mobile.com for additional information.
Was this helpful?