This plan has been improved with the launch of Magenta® Cell Phone Plan | Starting at $40/Mo. | T-Mobile. This document is a historical reference for customers who are still on the older ONE Plan and have not moved to the new Magenta plan.
ONE Plan for your phone includes:
Unlimited Talk, Text and 5G & 4G LTE data on our network
Monthly regulatory fees and sales taxes on your service plan included in the price (see in-store materials for specifics in your state)
Netflix Standard 2-screen HD plan (we'll cover $10.99 toward the Netflix price of $12.99) with 2+ qualifying lines
Stream unlimited video at DVD-quality, 480p
Texting & data (up to 128 kbps) abroad in 210+ countries & destinations
In-flight texting + 1 hour of Wi-Fi on Gogo®-enabled flights to, from, or within the U.S.
Unlimited calling, texting, and data in Mexico and Canada with up to 5GB of high-speed data (then 2G speeds) at no extra charge
Mobile hotspot data at max 3G speeds
Amp up ONE Plan
You can amp up the standard ONE Plan experience by adding ONE Plus to your line for an additional cost. Add ONE Plus to all your talk & text lines and get a discount for your family (plan change to ONE Plan w/ONE Plus Family or Business required).
Here's what you get with ONE Plus in addition to all your ONE Plan benefits listed above:
20GB of high-speed mobile hotspot in the US
Unlimited 3G mobile hotspot after 20GB (up to 600 kbps)
Unlimited HD streaming while in the US (requires activation)
Unlimited data at 2x speeds in 210+ destinations abroad (up to 256 kbps)
Unlimited Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi - on Gogo®-enabled flights to, from, or within the U.S.
Voicemail to Text - Read voicemails on the go
Name ID - Identify calls from unknown numbers
- A variety of optional add-ons are available, such as device protection, family controls and stateside international calling.
- Unlimited HD Video passes can be added to enhance your video streaming.
- Maximum of 12 talk & text lines per postpaid account and maximum of 5 talk & text lines per No Credit Check account, based on credit class approval.
- Not eligible for advantage volume discount, or certain other discounts and credits.
- This plan is not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our network. With Simple Global, standard international speeds are approximately 128Kbps and usage may be taxed in some countries.
How do I sign up?
You can no longer sign up on this plan, as it is no longer available. Check out our current options.
What if I need extra lines for my Tablets or Wearable devices?
If you need data-only lines for other connected devices, ONE Plan for Tablets & Wearables and other Mobile Internet plans are available to add alongside your voice lines.
What’s the Un-contract Promise?
There’s nothing extra to sign up for, it’s just our promise to you that we won’t jack up your price for unlimited 5G & 4G LTE data on your smartphone or tablet for as long as you’re a customer in good standing with a Simple Choice plan.
Does the Un-contract cover promotions or other services?
- The price you pay for unlimited 5G & 4G LTE data on your smartphone or tablet won’t change, but other aspects of your service are subject to change.
- Some promotional rate plans are covered; check out your rate plan promotion for details. Other promotional offers, bill credits and future additional lines are not included. It does not apply to add-on features, non-recurring costs or additional services such as JUMP! or 3rd party charges.
- To provide the best possible experience we implement network management practices and will continue to do so.
ONE Plan General Terms: Credit approval, deposit, and $25 SIM starter kit or, in stores & on customer service calls, $20 upgrade support charge may be required. Capable device required for some features. U.S. roaming and on-network data allotments differ: includes 200MB roaming. Unlimited talk & text features for direct communications between 2 people; others (e.g., conference & chat lines, etc.) may cost extra. Unlimited high-speed data US only. In Canada/Mexico, up to 5GB high-speed data then unlimited at up to 128kbps. ONE Plan not available for hotspots and some other data-first devices. Netflix: Starting July 5, ONE Plan customers with the Netflix benefit will see an additional $2/mo. charge due to a Netflix price increase. ONE Plus is not affected. See details and options.Video streams at up to 1.5Mbps. Optimization may affect speed of video downloads; does not apply to video uploads. For best performance, leave any video streaming applications at their default automatic resolution setting. Tethering at max 3G. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming. For the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo., primary data usage must be on smartphone or tablet. Smartphone and tablet usage is prioritized over Mobile Hotspot Service (tethering) usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on smartphones and tablets. AutoPay Pricing for lines 1-8. Without AutoPay, $5 more/line. May not be reflected on 1st bill. Int’l Roaming: Usage may be taxed in some countries. Calls from Simple Global countries, including over Wi-Fi, are $.250/min. (no charge for Wi-Fi calls to US, Mexico and Canada). Standard speeds approx. 128Kbps without Plus; with Plus approx. 256 Kbps. Gogo: on U.S.-based airlines; Wi-Fi Calling functionality, valid e911 address, & 1 prior Wi-Fi call w/ current SIM card req’d for messaging. Stateside Int’l Talk: Calls must originate on T-Mobile’s U.S. network or in Canada/Mexico. Rates and included countries vary and may change.
Was this helpful?