This document is a historical reference for customers who are still on the older ONE Plan and have not moved to the new Magenta plan. For current plans, refer to Find the right plan for you.
- These plans are no longer available for new activation.
- ONE was available for phones, tablets, and wearables.
- ONE plans offer discounts for Active Duty Military and 55+ verified accounts.
- Features and included services may vary by account type.
- Unlimited Talk, Text and high speed data on our network
- Monthly regulatory fees and sales taxes on your service plan included in the price
- Stream unlimited video at DVD-quality, 480p. Unlimited HD Video passes can be added to enhance your video streaming
- Stream unlimited music
- Texting & data, up to 256kbps, abroad in 215+ countries & destinations. Up to 5GB of high-speed data in 11 European countries
- Four full flight Wi-Fi sessions per year + Unlimited one hour Wi-Fi sessions with Streaming where available, and unlimited messaging on eligible flights to, from, or within the U.S.
- Unlimited calling, texting, and data in Mexico and Canada with up to 5GB of high-speed data, then 2G speed, at no extra charge
- Mobile hotspot data at max 3G speeds
You can amp up the standard ONE Plan experience by adding ONE Plus to your line for an additional cost. Add ONE Plus to all your talk & text lines and get a discount for your family. Only lines that include ONE Plus will experience the ONE Plus benefits.
Here's what you get with ONE Plus in addition to all your ONE Plan benefits listed on this page:
- 20GB of high-speed mobile hotspot in the US
- Unlimited 3G mobile hotspot after 20GB up to 600 kbps
- Unlimited HD streaming while in the US which requires activation
- Up to 5GB high-speed data in 215+ destinations abroad
- Unlimited in-flight Wi-Fi - on select Intelsat-enabled flights to, from, or within the U.S.
- Voicemail to Text - Read voicemails on the go
- Name ID - Identify calls from unknown numbers
ONE Plan General Terms: Credit approval, deposit, and $25 SIM starter kit or, in stores & on customer service calls, assisted support charges may be required. Capable device required for some features. U.S. roaming and on-network data allotments differ: includes 200MB roaming. Unlimited talk & text features for direct communications between 2 people; others (e.g., conference & chat lines, etc.) may cost extra. Unlimited high-speed data US only. In Canada/Mexico, up to 5GB high-speed data then unlimited at up to 256kbps. ONE Plan not available for hotspots and some other data-first devices. Video streams at up to 2.5Mbps. Optimization may affect speed of video downloads; does not apply to video uploads. For best performance, leave any video streaming applications at their default automatic resolution setting. Tethering at max 3G. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming. For the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo., primary data usage must be on smartphone or tablet. Smartphone and tablet usage is prioritized over Mobile Hotspot Service (tethering) usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on smartphones and tablets. AutoPay Pricing for lines 1-8. Without AutoPay, $5 more/line. May not be reflected on 1st bill. Int’l Roaming in supported 215+ countries and destinations: Calls, including over Wi-Fi, are $.25/min. (no charge for Wi-Fi calls to US, Mexico and Canada). Up to 5GB high-speed data in select Central European countries; otherwise standard speeds approx. 256 Kbps. In-Flight: on U.S.-based airlines; Wi-Fi Calling functionality, valid e911 address, & 1 prior Wi-Fi call w/ current SIM card req’d for messaging. Where available on select U.S. airlines.
Was this helpful?