Magenta® for Wearables, provides unlimited voice, messaging and data service, plus a variety of Un-carrier benefits and a separate number for your wearable device. In most cases, our Data with Paired DIGITS plans will provide the optimal experience for smartwatches and should be used instead. With DIGITS, your smartwatch will have the same number as your primary line for calls and messages so you don’t need a new number and you'll never miss a call.
On this page:
Magenta® for your wearable includes:
- Unlimited talk, text, & data (up to 512 kbps)
- Monthly regulatory fees and sales taxes on your service plan included in the price (review in-store materials for specifics in your state)
- Texting & data (at up to 256 kbps) abroad in 215+ countries & destinations
- Unlimited talk and text in Mexico & Canada, plus up to 5GB of data (up to 512 kbps)
- If you have an Apple Watch Series 3 or above or a Samsung Galaxy Watch, a Data with Paired DIGITS plan is the right plan for you.
- Maximum of 5 mobile internet (Tablet or Wearable) lines per postpaid account, based on credit class approval.
- Not eligible for advantage volume discount, or certain other discounts and credits.
- This plan is not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our network. In 215+ countries and destinations, standard international speeds are approximately 128Kbps and usage may be taxed in some countries.
How do I sign up?
What if I need a wearable plan with taxes excluded?
We also offer a T-Mobile Unlimited wearable plan with the same included features and at the same price as the Magenta plan.
Postpaid only. Credit approval, deposit, and, in stores & on customer service calls, assisted support charges may be required. Without AutoPay: $5 more per line. AutoPay price may not be reflected on 1st bill; check 2nd bill for adjustment. On-network and U.S. roaming data allotments differ; includes 200 MB domestic roaming. Partial megabytes rounded up. Select companion smartphone and separate qualifying service on each device required. Coverage not available in some areas; we are not responsible for our partners’ networks. Network Management: Service may be slowed, suspended, terminated, or restricted for misuse, abnormal use, interference with our network or ability to provide quality service to other users, or significant roaming. During congestion the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo. may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization. On-device usage is prioritized over tethering usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on device. Review T-Mobile.com/OpenInternet for details. Review Terms and Conditions (including arbitration provision) at www.T-Mobile.com for additional information.
Was this helpful?