Learn more about your continued Hulu benefit (eligible customers only, see details below).
Only formerly Sprint customers who have been moved to the T-Mobile billing system and are still on an eligible plan are eligible to get Hulu.
Prices for select Hulu plans:
- Hulu (No Ads) = $17.99
- Hulu with Live TV = $76.99
- Hulu (No Ads) with Live TV = $89.99
Personalize your Hulu experience
For an overview of how Hulu profiles work, visit Manage your Profiles.
Cancelling your Hulu subscription
Hulu (Hulu’s ad-supported plan) is included with your plan. However, if you choose to cancel your Hulu plan with T-Mobile, you can do so by going to your Hulu account page.
- Login to your Hulu account
- Click Cancel and follow the steps.
Add Hulu with Live TV to you existing Hulu account
Existing Hulu subscribers can easily make changes to their plan by going to Hulu on a computer or mobile device.
- Visit your Hulu Account page
- Select Manage under Add-ons to adjust your subscription settings.
- To switch your plan, select On/Off next to the plan you want to switch to.
- Confirm your choices by selecting Continue.
Not all of Hulu’s plans are available with your T-Mobile plan. Hulu (No Ads) and Hulu with Live TV and certain premium add-ons are available to add to your account for an additional monthly charge after any trial period. Any other plans or add-ons you may wish to add to your account can be found by going to Hulu. Log in and go to your Account page to manage any additional plans or add-ons. Remember that additional add-ons will not be included with your T-Mobile plan and may result in monthly charges on your T-Mobile bill.
Was this helpful?