Content Blocking is a free service available to all T-Mobile customers that lets you block chargeable content.
- Free content isn't blocked
- Content Blocking doesn't work when roaming internationally.
- Types of content that is blocked includes:
- Storefront content: Chargeable applications from device storefronts (including in-app purchases), such as the Google Play Store
- Donations: Charitable giving (such as Red Cross) or political donation campaigns. Also referred to as Text-to-Give campaigns.
- Text collect service: Collect calls received from correctional facilities
- Other premium content and service subscriptions: Including CallerTunes and Slacker.
Was this helpful?