Use the T-Mobile CallerTunes® app to manage this service through your device. Keep in mind, this app only works if you added CallerTunes to your account on or after November 15, 2015. To subscribe or upgrade to the current version, follow the steps to change your services.
On this page:
- Record a voice message that plays for specific callers.
- Set up the drive feature, which lets callers know when you're driving.
- Get festive by setting up special songs for holidays or special occasions—like Dad's birthday.
- T-Mobile account
- Subscription to the CallerTunes service for your line
- Android or Apple device
- Select STORE.
- Choose a category to browse the available CallerTunes in that category. Or enter a song title or artist and select the search icon to search for a CallerTune.
- Choose the CallerTune that you want.
- Select Buy.
- Select PEOPLE.
- Choose a person from the PEOPLE WHO CALL YOU list, or select CHOOSE FROM CONTACTS and select a contact.
- Choose the CallerTune that you want that contact to hear.
- Select Save.
Create and manage groups
- Select PEOPLE.
- Choose CREATE GROUP.
- Enter a group name.
- Select CHOOSE FROM CONTACTS.
- Choose a contact to add to the group.
- Repeat steps 4-5 to add up to four more contacts to the group.
- Choose Please select music and then select the song you want to assign to the group.
- Select CONTINUE.
- Select SAVE.
Create and manage recordings
- Select STATUS.
- Choose Record a status with your voice.
- Select the record button on the microphone image.
- Record your message.
- Select the record button on the microphone image again to stop the recording.
- Access the User Collection screen of the CallerTunes Support Tool.
- Locate the CallerTune Content Title you wish to delete.
- Select Delete.
If you're running into problems with this app, check out our troubleshooting tips.
Was this helpful?