A digital wallet experience that gives you access to exclusive T-Mobile experiences.
Now has never been a better time to be a T-Mobile customer. At T-Mobile our customers score the best benefits and deals in wireless. With Club Magenta pass you have exclusive access to T-Mobile exclusives like Club Magenta, concerts, and venue perks found exclusively in the T-Mobile Tuesdays App, on T-Mobile.com, and through the My T-Mobile App. Once you've registered for Club Magenta pass, you just present your pass from your Mobile Wallet within the T-Mobile Tuesdays app at events for easy access. For all T-Mobile benefit details visit the benefits page.
- Entertainment options: Netflix, Apple TV+, SiriusXM, Pandora Premium, MLB.TV and exclusive access to live entertainment events.
- Travel: Shell gas discounts, in-flight Wi-Fi on Alaska, Delta, and United, A year of AAA, up to 40% savings off hotels and Pay Now car rentals with T-Mobile TRAVEL.
- Featured: New in Two, Scam Shield
- Download or open the T-Mobile Tuesdays app.
- Once logged in, select Profile and then Club Magenta pass.
- On the Club Magenta pass page, select Download.
- Select Add to add your Club Magenta pass to the Mobile Wallet on your device.
- Select Done.
T-Mobile App or My T-Mobile
- Make sure you're on a qualifying rate plan.
- Make sure you're using a supported device.
- Test your device's data connection and make sure it's working.
- Ensure you're not connected to a VPN or using a VPN app.
- Is your T-Mobile Tuesdays app up to date?
- Sometimes T-Mobile will send an update that requires you to accept it. These updates help to improve the overall application experience.
- These updates may require you to re-authenticate to access the app.
- If the T-Mobile Tuesdays app update is not working, try updating from the App Store or Play Store. If the update is still failing, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the app, then try again. This can help refresh the settings.
Was this helpful?