The T-Mobile SyncUP TRACKER offers near real-time location tracking, powered by T-Mobile's LTE Network, so you can keep an eye on the things that matter to you.
- SyncUP TRACKER
- USB charging cable
- SIM card (embedded)
- Quick Start Guide
For help setting up your SyncUP TRACKER, check out our video:
- Location Tracking: Check the last known location on a map and get near real-time location tracking, even when you're miles away.
- Virtual Boundaries: Set virtual geofenced boundaries to get notified when it leaves the selected area so you can quickly react.
- Ring When Lost: Easily locate an item that's nearby, but not in plain sight.
- Location History: Check where your tracker has been for up to 2 weeks. Includes stationary trip history.
- Directions to Tracker: Get directions to the Tracker's current location from your location.
- Motion Alert: Be notified when the Tracker moves.
- Water and Dust Resistant: IP67 rated stands up to dust, water and drops.
- Rechargeable battery: The 900 mAh rechargeable battery lasts up to 7 days depending on usage.
How is SyncUP TRACKER different from other tracking technologies like Bluetooth?
SyncUP TRACKER uses a combination of GPS technology, Wi-Fi, and T-Mobile's LTE nationwide network to locate your device at any time from anywhere – even from thousands of miles away. Bluetooth-based location devices must be within a limited range of a smartphone to provide its location. SyncUP TRACKER is also available for both iOS and Android.
- Power button: Hold for 5 seconds to turn the TRACKER on/off.
- LED indicator: Displays TRACKER status.
- Temperature sensor: Detects ambient temperature.
- Speaker: Audible feedback from the device.
- Light sensor: Detects changes in light.
- IMEI number: Refer to this number for set up if needed.
- Personal ID: ID label space.
- Magnetic charging strip: Charger attaches here during charging.
- QR code: Scan to pair the TRACKER during set up in the app.
- Align the charging pins of the USB cable with the charging strip on the back of the TRACKER.
- Connect the USB end to the power adapter.
- Plug the adapter into an outlet to charge the TRACKER.
- The LED indicator will be yellow when charging and green when fully charged.
Care and Cleaning
Use a soft, clean cloth and warm water to wipe off the TRACKER. While most household cleaners should not stain or damage the device, check on a small area first. The USB charging cable and adapter should only be cleared with a dry, clean cloth.
Your SyncUP TRACKER will inform you of status changes with different light colors.
|Color||Blinking / Solid||Meaning|
|Green||Solid||Battery fully charged|
|Red||Blinking||Low battery or alert|
|Green||Solid for 2 seconds||Paired|
|Red||Solid||Received Find My Device command|
|Network / Connectivity||
DDR 128MB / EMMC 256MB
Embedded SIM with TMO profile only
|Battery / Charging||
Weather-resistant IP67 rating
|Dimensions & Weight||
- The SyncUP Tracker app is required to locate your TRACKER.
- The app is free and available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Always use the necessary app store to make sure the SyncUP TRACKER app is on the latest version.
- For more details on the app go to SyncUP TRACKER app or visit our SyncUP TRACKER app tutorials for Android or iOS.
Was this helpful?