Get help with your Samsung Galaxy Book S.
Settings & Tech Specs
When you first turn on your new device, you may see a setup wizard to help get started. Take a look at the steps below to walk through the hands-free activation process if needed.
Setup Wizard Steps
- Turn on laptop (Power button is located on the top right corner of the keyboard)
- When you see the screen Continue in selected language?, select your language of choice. English (United States) or Español (Mexico). Then, click or tap Yes.
- Select your region then click or tap Yes.
- Select your keyboard layout then click or tap Yes.
- Select Add layout if you wish to add a second keyboard layout or select Skip.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network: select your Wi-Fi network name and enter your password. Once connected, tap Next.
- Read the Windows 10 License Agreement, then click or tap Accept.
- Enter your Microsoft login information (email/phone/Skype ID) and click or tap Next to log in to your Microsoft account. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, select Create account: enter your email, phone or Skype ID and then create a password and select Next.
- Choose privacy settings for your device, then click or tap Accept.
- Determine your activity history settings and click or tap Yes or No.
- Enter your Android phone number to get access to photos, texts and more. Then click or tap Send. Or select Do it later.
- Allow Cortana access to your information by clicking Accept, or click or tap Not now.
- Start using your Samsung Galaxy Book S.
LTE Network Connection Steps
- Insert the SIM card into the SIM tray. The SIM tray is located on the bottom of the laptop.
- Turn on the laptop. The power button is located on the top right side of the keyboard.
- Click on the Windows icon.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Network & Internet.
- Tap Cellular, then tap Connect.
- The laptop will connect to the T-Mobile LTE Network.
Was this helpful?