As the Un-carrier, we are devoted to providing our customers the best possible experience within every interaction. You've been directed to this page to learn more about the upgrades coming to T-Mobile’s device protection program.
We're making some changes to provide a better, more consistent experience for all customers. Beginning November 1, 2021, T-Mobile’s device protection plan provided by Assurant, Protection<360>® (P<360>) is getting an upgrade, and now Sprint customers get it too! Starting November 1, P<360> will now get even more from T-Mobile.
- In most cases, there will be the same or lower monthly cost.
- These changes do not create an open enrollment period. Standard enrollment requirements apply to lines without device protection.
- Your Sprint Complete program services will continue through October 31, 2021, at which time you’ll be moved to Protection<360>. As of your November bill, Sprint Complete customers will see Protection<360> instead.
On November 1, you’ll get these premium benefits* included in your plan at no additional cost:
- Walk-in $29 screen-only repair for eligible devices, available at new authorized repaid centers, including T-Mobile store locations1
- Walk-in repair for eligible devices1
- Unlimited screen protector replacement.
- Five total claims (up from three) in any rolling 12-month period based on the date of the first repair or replacement for loss, theft, and accidental damage.
- Accidental damage, loss and theft coverage includes next-business-day replacements.
- Hardware service (mechanical breakdown) coverage2 unlimited claim limit.
- Unlimited screen protector replacement3 when it breaks, get a new one.
- JUMP!® Upgrades4 get the latest and greatest device sooner.
- The Protection<360>® app by Assurant®5 (formerly known as TechPHD by Assurant®) access live tech support for your connected devices.
- True Key™ premium password management removes the hassle of remembering passwords and keeps your accounts safe.
- McAfee® Security for T-Mobile with ID Theft Protection6 helps protect your identity on up to 10 devices.
The good news is that if you had Sprint Complete (available through October 31, 2021), no action is required. Your coverage will move to Protection<360> on November 1, and you’ll be sent a welcome kit from Assurant.
Anything stored on the Complete Storage App will need to be moved to another storage solution prior to November 15, 2021. Contact our Tech Experts for assistance if needed 1-866-866-7509.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, iPad Pro 11 3rd Gen or iPad Pro 12.9 5th Gen
- $19 Sprint Complete is no longer available for these devices; updated pricing is now $25.
- We recommend P<360> to continue protecting your device.
Equipment Replacement Program / Equipment Service & Repair Program Total Tech Expert
If you had either program (insurance only or service contract):
- Services are no longer available and will cancel on November 1, 2021.
- Enroll in P<360> to continue protecting your device.
Use these to learn more about your benefits, coverage documents, and details surrounding filing a device protection claim:
- Protection 360 and Device Protection | T-MOBILE SUPPORT
1Available at authorized Assurant repair centers, which include T-Mobile service and repair locations. Applies when and where repair service is available; otherwise, we’ll provide a replacement device and collect the appropriate service fee/deductible based on device tier for all other accidental damage.
2There’s a $5 processing fee for mechanical breakdown claim exchanges through T-Mobile. There’s no processing fee for eligible mechanical breakdown claims handled by the manufacturer.
3When you purchase and install a screen protector at T-Mobile. Excludes liquid glass screen protectors.
4For qualifying device purchases on an Equipment Installment Plan (EIP) when 50% of the device cost has been paid.
5Download and register the Protection<360> app by Assurant® to have full access to features. Availability and features may vary by device and operating system.
6Provided by McAfee® Security for T-Mobile. There may be limitations on the size of each video that can be backed up and secured.
Was this helpful?