The TVision HUB is a 4K HMDI device that works with TVision to provide TVision services. You can grab the TVision HUB through Care, Retail, and T-Mobile.com. The HUB cannot be purchased through the T-Mobile app.
On this page:
Bring all the entertainment TVIision has to offer from your mobile device to your living room. Easily search across all your subscriptions (including your existing TVision, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, YouTube TV, or Disney+ accounts). Discover new shows and apps with the grid guide or use the Google Assistant-powered voice remote to search for your favorites.
The TVision HUB comes with everything you need to get started on your way to enjoying TVision.
- TVision HUB
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- (2) AAA batteries
What you'll need
- High-definition television with available HDMI input
- Internet with Wi-Fi access
Refer to the icons below to get to know your TVision remote.
- To connect to your TV, plug your TVision HUB into any open HDMI port on the TV.
- Plug the USB cable provided (small end) into the TVision HUB, and plug the adapter into a power outlet or an available USB input on your TV.
- The TVision HUB requires 1 amp of power to function properly.
- Use the power adapter provided with the device to ensure the device is receiving the appropriate amount of power.
- If your TVision HUB doesn't receive power from your TV's USB input, or if your TV doesn't have a USB input, plug the USB cable provided (small end) into the TVision HUB, and plug the adapter into a power outlet.
- Open the back of the remote and insert the batteries.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pair your remote.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to finish setup and device activation.
For TVision App and TVision HUB simulators, visit TVision Support Tutorials.
For setup, how-to's, and troubleshooting steps, visit AndroidTV Help.
For app procedures and how tos, see Smart TVs and TV-Connected devices: TVision app.