Learn about your T-Mobile Rocket 4G USB Laptop Stick.
If you are using Mac OS X 10.7 will need to download and install the T-Mobile Connection Manager from the T-Mobile Download Center.
- Windows XP SP3 or newer
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or newer
The indicator light is located on the opposite end of the USB port. Review the table below to understand the status of the indicator light.
|Blinking green twice every 3 seconds||
Data stick is powered on
|Bllinking green once every 3 seconds||2G registration|
|Blinking blue once every 3 seconds||3G or 4G registration|
|Blinking red||Laptop stick is powered on and searching for the SIM card|
|Solid red||Laptop stick is powered on and searching for an available network (2G, 3G, 4G)|
|Solid green||Established 2G connection|
|Solid blue||Established 3G or 4G connection|
To insert or remove the SIM card...
- Remove the cover using the notch located on the bottom-edge of the device.
- Insert or remove the SIM card into the SIM card slot, as shown.
- Replace the cover by pressing down until it snaps into place.
Liquid Damage Indicators (LDI)
Each T-Mobile device includes an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to water, thereby voiding the warranty.
To view the LDI, remove the back cover from the device. Refer to the following illustrations to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
Your laptop stick supports a microSD memory card (not included with your purchase).
- Remove the cover using the notch located on the bottom edge of the device.
- Insert or remove the memory card into the memory card slot as shown:
- To insert, slide the memory card into the slot and push until it clicks into place.
- To remove, push the memory card in and release. It will eject out of the slot.
- Replace the back cover by pressing down until it snaps into place.
Was this helpful?