Check out the details below about your T-Mobile LTE Wi-Fi Gateway.
On this page:
Check out Getting Started with T-Mobile Home Internet for steps to get you started.
The T-Mobile LTE Wi-Fi Gateway comes with everything you need to get started on your way to enjoying your new device.
- LTE Wi-Fi Gateway
- Power Adapter
- Battery cover and screws
- Quick Start Guide and Terms & Conditions
There's a lot you can do with your new device, so here's a quick glance of some basic items:
Buttons and ports
Power/System (Front LED)
- Green: System is powered on and ready
- Flashing orange: System is booting
- Red: There was an error during or after boot
- Off: Device is off
Battery (Top LED 1)
- Green: 50-100% battery
- Orange: 10-50% battery
- Red: Low battery < 10%
- Off: Device is booting or there is no battery inserted
Wi-Fi (Top LED 2)
- Green: Wi-Fi is on
- Red: There is an error with Wi-Fi
- Off: Wi-Fi is off
LTE (Top LED 3)
- Green: LTE is connected and ready
- Red: There is an error connecting to LTE
Check signal strength
If you press the LTE button on the front of the Wi-Fi gateway, the LTE signal strength will display on the Power/System LED.
- Flashing green: Excellent LTE signal
- Flashing orange: Good LTE signal
- Flashing red: Weak LTE signal
- Off: No LTE signal
Was this helpful?