Check out the details below about your Askey LTE Wi-Fi Gateway.
On this page:
Check out Getting Started with T-Mobile Home Internet for steps to get you started.
What's in the box
The Askey LTE Wi-Fi Gateway comes with everything you need to get started on your way to enjoying your new device.
- LTE Wi-Fi Gateway
- Power Adapter
- Battery cover and screws
- Quick Start Guide and Terms & Conditions
There's a lot you can do with your new device, so here's a quick glance at some basic items:
Buttons and ports
12V / 2A
|Dimensions (W x H)||6.69 x 4.88 in (170mm x 124mm)|
|Operating temperature range||-20° – 45° C (-4° F – 113° F)|
- Green: System is powered on and ready
- Flashing orange: System is booting
- Red: There was an error during or after boot
- Off: Device is off
- Battery feature is disabled
- Light will always show red
- Green: Wi-Fi is on
- Red: There is an error with Wi-Fi
- Off: Wi-Fi is off
- Green: LTE is connected and ready
- Red: There is an error connecting to LTE
If you press the LTE button on the front of the Wi-Fi gateway, the LTE signal strength will display on the Power/System LED.
- Flashing green: Excellent LTE signal
- Flashing orange: Good LTE signal
- Flashing red: Weak LTE signal
- Off: No LTE signal
Was this helpful?