Learn what to do if your T-Mobile Home Internet app isn't working correctly.
For help with any step in the app, check out T-Mobile Home Internet app.
- Check the Google Play store or Apple App store for available updates.
- Use the power switch to turn off your LTE Wi-Fi Gateway for 60 seconds, then turn it back on. Also restart your phone or tablet.
- Make sure the device that's using the app is connected to the LTE Wi-Fi Gateway and you're within 15 feet.
- Press the LTE button and make sure it shows a green LTE indicator.
- Ensure you haven't set up any parental controls preventing access.
- Test on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi networks.
- If you're still having issues, contact us for additional help.