Get help if you can connect to Wi-Fi/ethernet, but the internet is slow or doesn't work.
Tip: For additional help with these steps, visit Devices, then select your device and navigate to the specific procedure.
- Test multiple websites and apps. Get help if just one page or app is having issues.
- Use the T-Mobile Internet app to check signal. You'll want to place the gateway in a location with the best possible signal.
- You can use the Gateway Placement assistant to help you find the ideal location for your gateway by displaying the direction of the closest tower. Check out the T-Mobile Home Internet app for details.
- If you're only having problems with the browser, delete the cache, cookies, and history.
- Turn off any VPN settings or apps, as well as any firewalls.
- Test on a different computer or device connected to the Gateway. If it's only on one device, there may be an issue with the device settings.
- Move the device to within 15 feet of the gateway to ensure there is no interference.
- Turn off your gateway for a few seconds, then turn it back on.
- Restart any devices connected to the Gateway.
- Perform a speed test using the Speedtest.net app or website to make sure you're getting expected speeds.
- If you still need help, give us a call at 1-844-275-9310.
Was this helpful?