Get help if you can't access your Gateway's User Interface.
Tip: For additional help with these steps, visit Devices, then select your device and navigate to the specific procedure.
- Turn off any VPNs, firewalls, or antivirus software to directly access the gateway.
- Make sure your browser is up to date. If possible, try a different browser.
- Try a different computer or device. If it's only on one device, there may be an issue with the device settings.
- Move the device to within 15 feet of the gateway to ensure there is no interference.
- Make sure Caps Lock isn't on.
- Try using the T-Mobile Internet App to access your settings. It can also help you reset your password if you forgot it.
- If you still need help, give us a call at 1-844-275-9310.
Was this helpful?