Use these steps to support network settings on an Apple Watch running watchOS 8.
If your Apple Watch has an eSIM, you can use these steps to delete the rate plan information (eSIM profile) off your device
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app and tap on the My Watch tab.
- Tap Cellular, then tap the "i" icon next to T-Mobile.
- Tap Remove T-Mobile Plan.
Airplane mode turns off wireless connections. This allows app and menu use but prevents voice or Internet use.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the Control Center.
- Tap the icon with the Airplane to turn Airplane mode on or off.
Was this helpful?