Learn how to use safe mode on the T-Mobile REVVL PLUS using the hardware keys.
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- Check that the device screen is on, then press and hold the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power off option in the dialog box.
- When the Reboot to Safe Mode pop-up appears, tap OK.
- Wait for the device to reboot in safe mode.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem:
- From any home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Apps.
- If necessary, swipe right to the Downloaded screen.
- Tap the desired application.
- Tap Uninstall > OK.
- Press and hold the Power button to turn off the device.
- Press the Power button to turn on the device.
- The device reboots in standard mode.