Learn how to PUK unlock the Sony Xperia Z. If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again and may also permanently damage your SIM card.
Confirm customers are receiving one of the following or similar error messages on their devices.
- "PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code."
- "Enter PUK code"
- "SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care."
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- When the device displays 'SIM card is PUK-Locked. Please contact Customer Care’, tap Emergency Call.
- Enter the following: **05*PUK*NEWPIN*NEWPIN#.
- Tap OK.