Learn how to PUK unlock the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again and may also permanently damage your SIM card.
Confirm customers are receiving one of the following or similar error messages on their devices.
- "PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code."
- "Enter PUK code"
- "SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care."
Important: You must call Customer Care for the PUK code. Entering the wrong code can permanently damage your SIM card.
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- At the PIN blocked prompted, tap ENTER UNLOCK CODE. If you don't see the screen, restart your device.
- Enter the following: **05*PUK*NewPIN*NewPIN#
- Tap OK.