Get started using your new Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. Visit the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 page for more information.
On this page:
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 comes with everything you need to get started with enjoying your new device. Check out what's included.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
- USB-C cable
- Wall charger
- S Pen
There's a lot customers can do with their new devices, so here's a quick glance of some basic items:
- Iris scanner
- USB charger/accessory port
|Network: Not available|
|Network: Full signal|
|Location service: Active|
|App: Update available|
No matter what you want to do with your new device, we have plenty of resources available to help you get on your way.
When you first turn on your new device, you might see a setup wizard to help get you started. Take a look at the steps below to walk through the setup process.
- Press and hold the Power button until the screen turns on and wait for the initial boot up process to complete.
- Select your language, then tap the arrow to start.
- If available, tap to connect to a Wi-Fi network and enter the password. Then, tap Next.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, then tap Next.
- Wait while the device checks for updates. If any are available, tap to install them.
- Follow the on-screen steps to create or sign into your Google account.
- Choose to set up a PIN, pattern, password, or Face/Iris scanning. Follow the on-screen steps to complete the setup.
- If you signed into Google, choose which Google Services you want to enable, then tap Accept.
- Follow the on-screen steps to create or sign into your Samsung account.
- Review the useful features, then tap Finish.
- Sign into you Google account on the old phone select the options to back up.
- You can install Google Photos on both devices for easy photo transfer.
- Move the SIM card from your old phone to the new one if they are the same size. If they are not the same size, use the SIM card that came with the new phone.
- Follow the setup wizard and sign into the same Google account you used for previous phone when prompted.