Learn how to PUK unlock the Samsung Galaxy S9+. If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again and may also permanently damage your SIM card.
Confirm customers are receiving one of the following or similar error messages on their devices.
- "PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code."
- "Enter PUK code"
- "SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care."
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- Tap the Phone icon to open the dialer.
- If your phone is not yet PUK locked, touch Emergency Call on the screen where you enter the PIN code.
- Enter **05*[PUK]*[New PIN]*[New PIN]#. If this does not work, enter only the PUK code and enter the new PIN if prompted.
- When the phone displays 'Unblocking PIN: Registration was successful,' tap OK.
Was this helpful?