Use this document to learn more about Samsung's PowerShare and how to use it on the Samsung Galaxy Note10.
Wireless PowerShare works with most Qi-Certified devices. Requires minimum 30% battery to share. Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device. May not work with some accessories, covers, or other manufacturer’s devices. If you have trouble connecting or charging is slow, remove any cover from each device. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
To set up and use PowerShare, follow these steps:
- Drag the status bar down on your Galaxy Note10 device.
- Touch and drag the status bar to access all Quick Settings options.
- Tap the PowerShare icon.
- Place the QI compatible Samsung equipment on the back of the Galaxy Note10 to charge.
- Make sure that wearables are placed in the center of the Galaxy Note10 to charge.
Compatible Samsung smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy Note10, Note10+
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 & S10+
- Samsung Galaxy Note9
- Samsung Galaxy Note8
- Samsung Galaxy Note5
- Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+
- Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 edge+
Compatible Samsung Wearables
- Samsung Gear Sport
- Samsung Gear S3
- Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Samsung Galaxy Buds
Was this helpful?