Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Samsung Galaxy Avant.
- Determine if devices are eligible to be unlocked.
- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock.
- Tap Continue.
- Wait while the device connects to the server.
- Choose the desired device unlock type:
- Permanent Unlock
- Temporary Unlock Temporary unlocks must be performed with a mobile data connection. Wi-Fi will not work.
- Wait while the device requests the unlock.
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings. You will have a persistent alert in the notification tray until you restart the device.