Use these steps to support gallery functions on the LG Stylo 3 Plus.
You can change the following settings for taking and displaying pictures.
Pictures can be stored on the internal memory (ROM) or on the SD card.
- From any Home screen, tap Camera.
- Tap the Camera settings icon.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Internal storage
- SD card
- From any home screen, tap Gallery.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the file(s) you want to delete.
- Tap the trash can icon.
- Tap the file(s) to delete.
- Tap DELETE and tap YES.
- Navigate to the screen to capture.
- At the same time, press and hold the Power key and Volume Down key.
- When the screenshot flashes, release both keys.
- The screenshot is saved to the Gallery.