Learn how to insert, remove or soft reset the battery on the LG Optimus L90.
- Power the phone off.
- Use the fingertip cutout to remove the back cover.
- Insert or remove the battery.
- To insert, align the metal contacts on the battery with the battery compartment and press the battery down until it clicks into place.
- Replace the back cover.
- Place the back cover over the battery compartment.
- Press the cover downwards until it clicks into place.
If you need to remove and re-insert the battery to soft reset the device, follow these steps:
Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds until the device resets.