Learn how to use safe mode on the LG K40 using the hardware keys.
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- With the screen on, press and hold the Power/Lock key.
- In the options menu that displays, press and hold Power off.
- When prompted to restart in Safe Mode, tap TURN ON.
- After your device restarts, it displays 'Safe mode' at the bottom of the screen.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
- With the screen on, press and hold the Power key.
- In the options menu that displays, tap Power off and restart.
- When prompted to restart, tap RESTART.
- The device will restart and Safe mode overlay will no longer show on the screen.
Was this helpful?