Use these steps to support questions about HTC Edge Sense feature.
HTC Edge Sense
Edge Sense is a fast, new way to intuitively interact with your smartphone to make your life easier. Squeeze your device to take photos or videos, launch Google Assistant, and a whole lot more.
From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap the Edge Sense slider to turn it on or off.
Customize squeeze action
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Edge Sense.
- Tap Customize squeeze action.
- Tap the Enable gesture when screen is off check box.
- Select the desired action:
- Launch Camera app
- Launch default voice assistant
- Launch HTC Alexa
- Launch app
- Take screenshot
- Turn flashlight on/off
- Instant voice recording
- Launch HTC Sense Companion
- Turn Wi-Fi Hotspot on/off
For any questions or problems with this application contact HTC.
Was this helpful?