Learn how to use safe mode on the Alcatel ONETOUCH Fierce 2 using the hardware keys.
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- While the device is on, press and hold the Power button.
- When it appears, press and hold Power off until the device reboots.
- The device reboots in Safe mode.
- Uninstall any apps that are causing a problem, then return to standard mode.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Tap Reboot.