The T-Mobile® Advantage™ Program is now closed. T-Mobile provides additional wireless benefits for employees and you can learn about the latest offers by viewing your corporate intranet site or by contacting your benefit provider..
About the program
The benefits of the Advantage Program depend on when you signed up for the program:
- On or before March 31, 2014: you'll continue to receive a monthly discount even for a line after that date as long as you're adding it to a qualifying account and plan. See Business Cell Phone Plans | Employee Discounts | T-Mobile Advantage Program for more.
- On or after April 1, 2014: You previously received a $25 T-Mobile Advantage Reward Card every time you purchased a new phone, device, or tablet.
- The $25 T-Mobile Advantage Reward Card program has ended as of December 19, 2019.
- On November 19, 2019, direct mailers were sent to impacted Businesses and Government agencies who offer the Advantage Program $25 reward card promotion.
- Submissions for the promo were available up until December 19 and then no longer accepted beginning December 20. You can still see any pending submissions after this time, but cannot file new submissions.
- Check out https://www.t-mobile.com/business for more on T-Mobile for Business programs.