NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE T-MOBILE RETAIL SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. THIS PROMOTION WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, Puerto Rico, and theDistrict ofColumbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of T-Mobile USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, retailers, distributors, licensees, and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or “step” of each, regardless ofwhere they reside) and those living in their same households are not eligible to participate. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The promotion period is listed below (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the official clock for the Promotion.
3. TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, entrant will visit either the participating T-Mobile location listed below (“T-Mobile Location”) or the event location listed below (“Event Location”) and fill out and submit a sweepstakes entry form during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) entry per person. Submission of multiple entries from one person will result in disqualification of all such entries.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS AND ODDS: A random drawing will be conducted on the date and at the time specified below from all entries received during the Promotion Period.Odds of being selected as aWinner are dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each potential winner will be notified by email and/or phone (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) at the email address and/or telephone number(s) provided on sweepstakes entry. Winner need not be present to win, but he/she may be required to return to the T-Mobile Location or Event Location to receive the prize. If Sponsor elects telephone notification, Sponsor’s representative will attempt to call the number provided at the time of entry three times over a 24 hour period and no messages will be left. If Sponsor elects email notification for entrants providing email addresses, entrant shall have 24 hours in which to respond to Sponsor’s email. If a potential winner does not respond to notification within24 hours of the notification being sent, winner status will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner for the applicable drawing, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If Sponsor makes contact with an entrant selected as the winner, and such entrant confirms he or she is interested in receiving the prize, and, if required, will return to the T-Mobile Location or Event Location to receive it, Sponsor will send entrant a Prize Acceptance Form (“Form”). Within the time specified in the notification, the Form must be completed and returned in person at the T-Mobile Location or as otherwise directed by Sponsor in the notification. At that time, the winner will collect the prize. If Winner does not return within the time specified the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner will be selected for the applicable drawing.
6. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE AND ARV: The prize and approximate retail value (“ARV”) are listed below.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Exceptas specifically stated above, thewinner is solelyresponsible forpaying anyandall local, stateand federal taxes on his/her prize. The winner may receive IRS Form1099 for the actual value of the prize awarded, and may be required to provide Sponsor with winner’s social security number as a condition of receiving the prize. No substitution of any prize is offered, except as specifically provided herein and at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason the Promotion (or portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process (and to void all associated entries), and to cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law rules, and all claims will be resolved in the federal or state courts of King County,WA.
8. LIMITATIONSOF LIABILITYAND RELEASE: Byentering,entrantagrees to releaseandholdSponsorharmlessfromandagainstany liability for injuries, losses ordamages ofanykindto persons orproperty resultinginwholeor inpart,directlyorindirectly, fromparticipation in the Promotion; fromacceptance,possession,misuseoruseofaprize;and any liabilityfor taxes,duties orother levies assessed uponany of the prizes. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, prize recipient grants permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, photograph, voice, likeness, and biographical information for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation, notification or permission. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid orillegal provisionwere not contained herein. In particular, Sponsor’s employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever.
10. WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: For a list of winners (available 30 days after the Promotion Period), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope specifying the date and location of the Promotion to: T-MobileRetailSweepstakes,12920SE 38th St, Bellevue,WA98006. All requestsmust be received by60 days after the end of the Promotion Period.
11.SPONSOR: T-Mobile USA, Inc., 12920 SE 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006.
*PROMOTION PERIOD: 02/15/2021 - 2/28/2021
*T-MOBILE OR EVENT LOCATION: Jacksonville, FL
*PRIZES AND ARV: $100 Gift Card