Learn how to upgrade a device in the T-Mobile for Business Account Hub.
- Log in to Account Hub.
- Go to Shop and select an account from the pop-up window. If you have multiple accounts, select Upgrades (only available to active accounts).
- Select the check box by the line(s) you want to upgrade.
- Lines that aren't eligible for upgrade are grayed out and the check box can't be selected.
- The number, name, current device, and eligibility message display on the 'Select Lines' page.
- Select Choose a device.
- Select the desired device on the 'Choose Device' page.
- Choose your purchase option (financing or full price).
- Make appropriate device variation selections, including storage size, color, etc.
- Select or decline device protection.
- Review the purchase summary.
- Select Add to Cart.
- Select any accessories and then choose Add to Cart or select Go to cart.
- Select Check out now.
- To complete the order, select Edit to enter shipping and payment details.
- Review and accept the Terms & Conditions, then select Agree and Submit. If device protection was not added on the day of order (but still within 30 days of activating), device protection can still be added but must pass a 3-point visual inspection at a T-Mobile store.
Check out the Account Hub Order Support page for additional information on order approvals, status updates and history.
Was this helpful?