If you’re on a T-Mobile for Business Military plan, military status verification can be completed through the Account Hub. Verification must be completed within 45 days of activation. Military verification and discount plans can be applied to accounts with 12 or fewer lines only.
- Log in to Account Hub.
- Go to Manage Accounts. If you have multiple accounts, select the desired account.
- Select the Account action menu, then select Verify Military Status.
- Enter required info into the form for the military person on the account or the registered family member if selecting Gold Star.
- Select Submit Information.
- If no further documentation is needed, verification displays as completed and you'll receive a text confirmation within 48 hours.
- If the credentials cannot be verified, you'll need to upload documentation that proves you are serving or have served. Once documentation is received, you'll receive an email response within 24 hours.
If you’re unable to perform the steps on this page, visit the Account Hub User Management page as your profile permissions may need to be updated by your Account Admin or Business Owner..
Was this helpful?