The Line ID integrates across all the pages on T-Mobile for Business Account Hub to enable users to update active, suspended, and reserved lines only. It carries line ID information to the new phone number/account, such as account-to-account line moves and phone number changes.
- If you recently signed up for I-Billing and are still in the two-billing cycle waiting period, your Account Hub Line ID access is disabled until your account is active in I-Billing.
- All existing Line IDs in I-Billing auto-load into Account Hub. Changes made in Account Hub automatically reflect in I-Billing.
- You do not need to log in to I-Billing to complete line identifier updates.
- Logging in to Account Hub disables the Phone Description edit button in I-Billing.
- Canceled lines retain the last associated Line ID and are no longer editable. If the line is reactivated, the Line ID will become available.
- If you do not have Account Hub, you will not experience any I-Billing changes.
- Log in to Account Hub.
- Go to Manage Accounts. If you have multiple accounts, select the desired account.
- On the Manage Line screen, select the menu for the desired line, then select Update line identifier.
- To update multiple lines in the same change, select the checkbox next to each line, then select Update line identifier to update selected lines.
- To update line identifiers in bulk, select Bulk upload under Account Actions. Only lines to be updated should be included in the bulk upload. Including lines not to be updated in a bulk upload may result in any line updates previously applied to be lost.
- Edit the applicable fields (up to five line-identifier fields), then select Submit changes.
If you’re unable to perform the steps on this page, visit the Account Hub User Management page as your profile permissions may need to be updated by your Account Admin or Business Owner.
Was this helpful?