If you activated your account in a Walmart store, here is some important information that will help you understand how your bill works and how to make payments.
Consumer/postpaid accounts with up to 20 lines can save by making online payments for free as follows:
- Pay as a guest without logging in or make a guest payment for someone else.
- Log in to your online account to make a one-time payment or view your bill:
Prepare for your payment
- Acceptable forms of payment include cash or debit cards. Credit cards are not accepted.
- Payments completed in Walmart incur a $2.99 fee per transaction. Avoid the fee by making an online payment directly to T-Mobile.
- Payments are processed and completed within two business days.
- A text message confirmation is sent once the payment is completed.
Make a payment at Walmart
- Locate the money center or customer service location in your Walmart store.
- Tell the associate you want to pay your T-Mobile bill.
- Have the following information available for the associate:
- Government-issued ID
- T-Mobile Account Number
- T-Mobile's 5-digit Payment Code: 16474
We can help if you're experiencing an issue with your payment. Depending on where your payment was made.
- Payment made with T-Mobile: Use the resources on the What’s impacting your bill page.
- Payment made at Walmart: Return to the store where the payment transaction was completed. Be sure to have your receipt handy.
If you're getting your first T-Mobile bill, learn more about How your T-Mobile bill works.
Was this helpful?